Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Starting Out

A lot of my friends have blogs and I have been thinking about starting one for sometime, just a way to give a more detailed update on our lives without having to write a book on facebook.  Not sure if anybody will ever read it, but who knows and really I don't mind if nobody does.

School is starting to wind down.  I am especially excited for this Summer because this will be the first Summer in two years that we haven't moved!  I want to just enjoy the time with Kurt and Eli and relax!  I was not thrilled  last Summer when we decided to move, but when the position here in Welch worked out, we had to take it.  It was what Kurt had wanted for a long time and so much closer to home.  Looking back now and knowing what I know, this turned out to be a very wise decision and good move for us.  There are some people I miss back in Gustine, but I think that this year would have been very different for us had we stayed.  The people here have been very welcoming and I have enjoyed this year a lot!  I have been very happy here and am so glad that my husband wanted this job, despite my reservations about moving when we didn't have to.  It definitely worked out for the best!  Lesson learned, we don't always know what is best for us...but someone does!

No comments:

Post a Comment